SuperDave here: checking in

SuperDave

Early-Model Mentor
Founding Member
May 3, 2000
Tacoma, WA USA
Wow! It's been a great summer here in Washington (state). Drove my trusty 64 1/2 convertible more this year than the previous 25 years combined. Hello to all my friends on Stangnet!

SuperDave
Author of "The Timeless Wisdoms"
:SNSign:

(Am I still "King of Posters"? :)

• Sponsors (?)

Glad to see you back, Super! And it's great to hear that you've been out in the Stang.

I sort of "inherited" a project of my own..... NoKitten signed over his '73 Cougar to my wife and I in payment of a loan. Just a little "finish work" on the brakes, suspension and the Cleveland to get it road-worthy for the younger daughter. Keeping it "fairly" stock; as I want to sleep nights not worrying about the girl piloting some Mach 2 locomotive. Once we have Jessie in a pickup (her first choice); I'll take the Cougar down for some serious body work (it sat in Colorado snowbanks for a couple of years); paint and probably back under the hood for a bit. Then it will be the middle-aged guy and his wife, reliving their teen years :D

Not quite the '67 project I envisioned, but it'll do. :D

SD!

Good to hear from you!

I've been busy with the Cobra. Was doing lots of cruising, runs, and open track until mid-August. Now I am rebuilding the car after a racing wreck.

Mustanggurl is driving now, so I am also wrenching her Honda.

How has your health been?

Good to hear from you SuperDave!!! Glad to hear your driving, hope you're getting in a lot of fishing as well. Haven't got an update from Tyler on how you are doing in a while. We think of you often, I know. And yes, I believe you are still the 'Classic Poster King'.

SuperDave said:
Wow! It's been a great summer here in Washington (state). Drove my trusty 64 1/2 convertible more this year than the previous 25 years combined. Hello to all my friends on Stangnet!

SuperDave
Author of "The Timeless Wisdoms"
:SNSign:

(Am I still "King of Posters"? :)

Dave, I am checking in also. Been real busy on a non-profit memorial project.

Enjoy those early models!

HistoricMustang