Surrounded By Sissies

• Sponsors (?)

Lol... It's not fast... It's quick, it goes in the snow, to the grocery store, and to the track... Wanna race in the snow?

Sent from my iPhone
Sure but not with the 300...lol..I Have this it Moves dont let the size fool you...

Attachments

• 20140524_140516.jpg
    20140524_140516.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 105
I think i could do 120. Might not win, but I'd try it. I hit 150 halfway thru 4th gear the other day and still pulling like a beast.
I live in NJ lol...the turnpike is where i hit the highest top speed... What do you think the top speed is in your car My old turbo foxbody had pull on top but i didnt like the way the car felt..and being a convertible well that made it worse...lol...i would say 150 easy but i would never want to try that...lol...ive been over 170 in the SRT still pulling hard...that was just on motor to no spray...top speed is 180ish i think that is what the computer lets it go to...i have a tuner never played with those adjustments...dont think i will be hitting those speeds all to much...LOL....

I think i could do 120. Might not win, but I'd try it. I hit 150 halfway thru 4th gear the other day and still pulling like a beast.
And im sure you'll beat me in the 1/4 your car is lighter and making some serious power...as long as you get good traction...it should scoot pretty good....i would race you tho im no sissy...if i loose oh well always someone faster but its fun anyways...

Reactions: 1 user
Never Got to take my car down the track...needed the roll cage installed...but would have loved to....guy i sold it to totaled it in a few weeks hit a wall...

Attachments

• mustang.jpg
    mustang.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 96