suspension guro's tell me what you think

88stangmangt

Nov 25, 2003
Stafford,VA
soon while the car sits i am gonna be puting 4.10's in it a EATON posi. MM adjustable upper and lower control arms and coil overs in a attempt to get her to hook and set the foundation for my turbo. but my question to you guys is what do you think about this set-up? am i missing anything? add anything? (pahhandle bar? subframes?)im open for suggestions. :shrug:

THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

I would do full length SFC's before you add anymore traction in the rear. You may want to beef up your torque boxes too. I run street tires and only put out about 220hp to the wheels... today when my car was on the lift I noticed a crack in my torque boxes and had to weld it up. Go figure.

MM adj. uppers control arms? Didn't know they made those... A panhard bar won't hurt but improves cornering traction, not really straight line traction. I don't know what your intentions are for the car.

It's not a bad tire for traction and handling. I have the Kumho 712's right now and the grip is okay, but I think I'm going with Drag Radials when I buy new tires. I almost never go to the strip, but I still need the extra traction for the way I like to drive.

Check out Maximum Motorsports website and read about some of the parts. Then, give them a call tomorrow and see what they think you should use.