Suspension Help

redmustanggt

Jul 11, 2005
Well im kinda new when it comes to suspenison. All i have done right now is eibach lowering springs( The previous owner put them in and i think he said it was a 2" drop) Im tring to find something that will make my ride quality a little better becasue now it is rough as s*** and i can feel every little bump i go over. I was wondering what my next suspension mod should be to make the ride better. Sorry for the long post and questions. I have $500 btw.

• Sponsors (?)

Well i can handle it and i dont think the cheap tires i have on the car are helping either. I was wondering if i should throw on some shocks and sturts and c/c plates. Would they even help with the ride quality?

redmustanggt said:
Well i can handle it and i dont think the cheap tires i have on the car are helping either. I was wondering if i should throw on some shocks and sturts and c/c plates. Would they even help with the ride quality?

Yes, that would be the number one step to improve the ride quality.

For $500, you could *almost* get a set of Bilstein shocks/struts which would be a huge improvement. The only other shocks/struts price off the top of my head would be Tokico blues for maybe $300+ but the Bilsteins are definintely worth the money.

http://www.hopupracing.com/bimogasshfom.html $534 shipped

install them yourself is what im hearing. im gonna try it when i do mine. i heard the springs are easy and there are a bunch of tech articles on this site and others explaining the install. how hard is it to install the struts?