Suspension Questions (worth the money?)

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by 91LX_5L, Dec 7, 2003.

1. 91LX_5L

91LX_5L Founding Member

I have eibach pro springs in my 94GT right now, the rest of the suspension is stock.

I found some parts used locally and think it might be a good idea to pick them up they are:

Hotchkis Cast&Camber Plates
    Hotchkis Upper and Lower Control Arms
    Tokico Front and Rear Adjustable Struts (4 way fronts, 5 way rears)

The price im paying is around $550-625. They are used.

Is this a decent deal? Is it worth me to buy these if IM NOT RACING/DRAGGING, I just drive this car on the street. Its got all the engine mods allready (full exhaust, heads, cam, intake, etc etc)

So what do you guys think? Or should I not bother getting this and just get subframes and save a bunch of money or what?

Thanks!!

ps: Do H&R Make a 2.5" drop spring called I think its their "Race" spring or is this not true? Are these springs any good, like are they better then the Eibach Sports (I want my car lower)
  2. 95GTvert[bv12]

95GTvert[bv12] Founding Member

for used those prices sound high...depending on miles.....also i wouldn't drop the car more then 2" it will actualy hurt your handling.
  3. 91LX_5L

91LX_5L Founding Member

humm really? well I guess then the best springs that are the lowest would be Eibach Sportlines?

But even so is it true H&R make those springs?
  4. 91LX_5L

91LX_5L Founding Member

...well the shocks and struts are $350 canadian and the upper and lower control arms are $300 canadian and the cast and cambers are $150 canadain.

Im thinkin the shocks and struts and the camber kit for sure...mabye leave out the UCAs and LCAs for now???