Fox Suspension Sucks

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry. I am running all 20 lug nuts and my wheels are in no risk of falling off.

lol, sorry nothing implied, just saw it in mikestang63's tag....

yes kinda bumpsteer but not road roughness specific perse.... allot of factors in there to consider... suspension, geometry, tread, rubber, roads, temp ....but im preaching to the experts....

Lol. No worries man. This particular car has fought me on everything. I've done the same swap on other foxes and not had this issue. But like said there are dozens of other variables that come into play.

IMAG0085.jpg
IMG_3310988996047.jpeg

thinking about plasti-dipping the wheels gold/bronze. The black on the front wheels is fading and the whole blacked out wheel is just played out.

i need to understand plastidip the local new car wash scrapped strips of the darn coating off my accord stock rims. then denied it as i pointed out the metal in wheel cleaner pads had worn through....and we watched it take more off in a demonstration run to "prove" it wasnt him...

oh well life's too short the not nice owner lost my weekly gas business etc and i guess ill learn how to plastidip clear..

so just peel old off, clean, dry, spray? i suppose pulling the rubber and spraying bare rim would be best route then :( man im gonna really not like that guy one weekend soon!