Sweet night...

Adam95GT

Aug 14, 2006
Burlington, NJ
I went to my friends garage for like the first real time... I met him at the track like 2 weeks back He has a N20 fill station.:hail2: .. and his dad and uncle both have 7-8 second camaros... And he has a lift... NICE TOOLS... and a bunch of empty bottles and extra lines purge parts etc.... we are gonna try to build some kits to run lol... But in short... his place was sick.. and 5 minutes from the local track...he also had some GT40p heads sitting around and an intake mani that we are gonna put on his car... he also works at a JY... real nice kid too... his fox runs a 14.2 with just an exhaust, intake, roller rockers, and a shift kit.... Ill post some track videos later this week of me vs him...

I also got a call from my friend who works at advanced... aparently they were doing some cleaning and he managed to get the hook up on some new parts for that engine we have to rebuild.. a full set of pushrods... high flow oil pump.... and some other stuff :nice: :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

i cant believe hes blowing off your response i would be trying to settle...what a dork i hope he really get screwed big time he deserves to get pounded in the slammer haha...become a inmates g/f or something :D