Synned what gives?

MysteryMachine

Jun 21, 2003
Parkesburg, PA
For some reason now when ever you post in a thread if I try to look that the thread my computer locks up. I don't know if it has something to do with your sig pic or what cause it don't load for me anymore. I never had a problem with it till like this weekend. Any ideas on what it could be? Anybody else have this problem?

ha ha don't know how you will reply cause then I probably won't be able to read it anyway

• Sponsors (?)

Exact same here. My browser just freezes and I have to close it out & re-open. Sometimes 5 times in a row to get it goin' again.

And yes .... only this past weekend is about when it started. Maybe just the past 2 days or so.

EDIT: Holy ****! It is Synned. I just tried to view his thread on the noise and it did the same thing .... EVERY TIME. :shrug:

hey you posted and it didn't freeze. Must be your sig lol that sucks. **** my browser lfreezes and I can't do anything, and then it like doesn't totally freeze my pc but I can't really do anything at all to it either I have to hold the button to shut it off and restart it.

I felt bad that I was having problems with his stuff. Makes me feel a lot better I wasn't the only one