T-5 Question

Guero

Oct 11, 2005
Search button is disabled at work...So i had a question..I blew the tranny and was wondering if a t5 from a 2.3 or even chevy s10 would work? I just need the main part of the tranny.... ima use my input shaft and output shaft housing from the 95 t5...I found one for 200 bucks on Craigslist of a 2.3 and wanted to ****** it up..

Edit: why is s.n.a.t.c.h shown as ****** ???

• Sponsors (?)

The nose of the input shaft is a different diamater, and it won't ride in the pilot bearing correctly. It will work, and I know a few guys who have done it, but it won't work for long. Eventually the play from the input shaft moving around inside the bearing will cause problems. Not sure if you can swap out the input shaft from your current T-5 or not. I know certain gear ratios are different which effects the one piece input shaft and gear.

Kurt

Don't know Guero, maybe the ****** you refer to the mods ******ed up by using the filter, but the ****** you refer to is not the ****** they refer to, ****** can be used as a slang reference, ****** up a dictionary.......:rlaugh::rlaugh:
Good luck with the trans..

Don't know Guero, maybe the ****** you refer to the mods ******ed up by using the filter, but the ****** you refer to is not the ****** they refer to, ****** can be used as a slang reference, ****** up a dictionary.......:rlaugh::rlaugh:
Good luck with the trans..

LOL :lol:

Can u find a v6 mustang trans? I have one in detroit i'd be willing to part with. Shipping wouldnt be worth it tho lol.