T&J (Cobra Killer) builds me a 600+rwhp 2v.

GI Joe 97/02 said:
Very Nice Mike...you beat my guess by 10 hp eh? What RPM did you spin it to and did you have to spin it that far or did it make power earlier.
Dave
LOL, I brought that up over at modularmustangs too. You were the closest with your estimate, Dave. Not sure on all the details yet as I was bouncing off the walls like a kid when Tim called but I'm sure he'll chime in. I do know we're at 18 degrees and 11.5:1 af.

• Sponsors (?)

micool said:
LOL, I brought that up over at modularmustangs too. You were the closest with your estimate, Dave. Not sure on all the details yet as I was bouncing off the walls like a kid when Tim called but I'm sure he'll chime in. I do know we're at 18 degrees and 11.5:1 af.
yea thats great...mild tune, and I'm willing to bet he's making the power fairly low...lots of guys spinning their brains out at 7500 and 8000 rpms and making less power...I've seen it over and over...he is notorious for making that power down lower too...which is nice out of the hole. I made 560 hp from 5000-5700. T&J will be the premiere tuner in that region before this year is out. Its a moving train now and nothing (even to the dismay of some) can " stop it now baby"....no matter how hard they try. Mike thats bad azz buddy...now go out and run you some 10's :D I make a prediction. There will be a T&J car in the winners circle at FFW.....this year.
Dave

DeadLurker said:
once again

bad ass :worship:

can't wait to see that monster friday/saturday.

I'm sure your going to have trouble sleeping these next few days lol :p
Hey, thanks Kamran. Not that I get a whole lot of sleep now but your'e right.......it'll be tough to lay down tonight!:rlaugh:

Congrats buddy.....

Jeff,ya did great building that motor.:)
Andy,you did a jam up job on the install.
VT,THANKYOU for the great motor parts.Ya'll are top notch..

Kidd,all I can say is damn...And it will make more power this weekend..It has a break-in tune right now...Very mild tune for your combo..

Im freakin stoked about the results.I was like WTF when it hit 620 with 4 degress less then I had planned..
First pull 517rwhp
2nd pull 567rwhp
3rd pull 586rwhp
4th pull 620rwhp
I stopped..LOL,I told the dyno operator this was enough for one day..Art was like,Tim,the thing wants to make power.I looked at him and said not today.The motor is new and we have pump gas in it....
This thing acts like my car did 3 years ago..But it should,since the combo is almost identical...

Kidd,its a beast..

Tim

cobra killer said:
Congrats buddy.....

VT,THANKYOU for the great motor parts.Ya'll are top notch..

Tim

..........cuz we get to work with shops like you guys. We may get backed up at times, but we'll go out of our way to make sure people get taken care of right, just like you guys! Great Job bro! :flag:

VTEngine said:
..........cuz we get to work with shops like you guys. We may get backed up at times, but we'll go out of our way to make sure people get taken care of right, just like you guys! Great Job bro! :flag:
Getting backed up is a good thing for business (unless your old :rlaugh:) and I do appreciate again what VT has done.

It's cool to see pioneers rising to the top such as T&J and VT.:nice:

micool said:
Getting backed up is a good thing for business (unless your old :rlaugh:) and I do appreciate again what VT has done.

It's cool to see pioneers rising to the top such as T&J and VT.:nice:

Yes and let's not forget EFI solutions.....the software makes its all possible...or I should say it brings to bear all the efforts of these great guys.....
GI Joe