T&J Performance Dyno Day Aug 14th-15th (Alpharetta, GA)

• Sponsors (?)

decoy562 said:
Good deal, too bad my car is still basically stock :)
You can still come and check what power your car is making stock...and/or just stop by the shop and hang out with us :)

But if you do want to dyno your car you need to let us know so that we can put you on the list :)

No problem man, If I am available those days, I will be coming up! Just have to find out my work schedule.

Later,

Travis

Hmmm, maybe, just maybe, I need to get the tune and that will be just after I get the nitrous, hmmmm,

To the wife if you are reading this, I am not spending any more money on the car. I swear, I am just typing this to be a part of the crowd!

Auburnman said:
I noticed they will do tuning for N/A engines...what exactly can that do for a stock 01 cobra or 02 GT?

It really depends.Ive made as little as 5rwhp and as much as 24rwhp..Really depends on the current state of the stock tune and how the car responds to mods..Some cars respond better then others.

cobra killer said:
It really depends.Ive made as little as 5rwhp and as much as 24rwhp..Really depends on the current state of the stock tune and how the car responds to mods..Some cars respond better then others.

So, are you saying two identical, stock cars will respond differently...and you've seen variations as high as 20 rwhp on stock cars?

Also, would it be safe to assume that the N/A tuning T&J provides is better suited for those who have done some mods to the engine/intake/exhaust?

-Dave