T-Lok and driveshaft sticker pics...

• Sponsors (?)

kevins05v-6 said:
did you drop it??? sorry i had to!
who did the install?

Install done by "Joint, Gear and Clutch Inc." (Bay City, Michigan) And all they do is..... joint, gears and clutches... LOL!! (sorry I had to! )

The guy who did the install is probably the best in the state... This guy knows his stuff!

scrming said:
Install done by "Joint, Gear and Clutch Inc." (Bay City, Michigan) And all they do is..... joint, gears and clutches... LOL!! (sorry I had to! )

The guy who did the install is probably the best in the state... This guy knows his stuff!
Hey John... mind if I ask how much it ran ya for the T-Lok and gears, plus install? As soon as my parts come in, I'm get'n the same thing (except 3.73's), plus the rear sway bar too :nice:

WinterHawk said:
Hey John... mind if I ask how much it ran ya for the T-Lok and gears, plus install? As soon as my parts come in, I'm get'n the same thing (except 3.73's), plus the rear sway bar too :nice:

Hey WInterHawk... welcome to stangnet... LOL!

It was $900 out the door... the parts were a little more expensive since I got them from the shop but hey... i was in a hurry so i was willing to pay a little extra.. The labor portion was $300... And the guy who did it is very well respected... best in the area if not the whole darn state...

scrming said:
Hey WInterHawk... welcome to stangnet... LOL!

It was $900 out the door... the parts were a little more expensive since I got them from the shop but hey... i was in a hurry so i was willing to pay a little extra.. The labor portion was $300... And the guy who did it is very well respected... best in the area if not the whole darn state...
Cool, thanks, I think I'm looking at the same price or there abouts. Labor is the same, but not yet sure on the price of the parts yet, wait'n on that.