T.O trying to kill himself?!?!?

• Sponsors (?)

just saw his news conference, looks like he didnt try to commit suicide but just had an adverse reaction to the pain medicine he was taking. He said he doesn't know why police report says what it does but it also hasn't been verified so it looks like the media jumped the gun.

I thought that too as well, untill I saw the interview with the "friend" that caught him in the act stating how many he took and that he felt "to depressed to live." Now all of a sudden, they are not showing the interview anymore and saying it was a reaction......I wonder which is true.

The only problem with the gun method is that even HE could miss... it seems like once a year or something you hear of someone who tries to do the deed and mames themselves or blows off their jaw or other foolishness. We can only hope he is on the DL for this week(end)...

To think that over his professional career and the injuries he has had, that they gave him a totally new pain drug that he has never had before is hard to believe.

I feel the only reason the story is changing is because of the power of the rich/superstars.

Why would the police make up a police report like that??

i can't wait for when he comes to philly next sunday. I don't like football but i'll watch that game for all the posters that will be making fun of him. Philly fans will eat him alive, theres no such thing as mercy when it comes to philly people and thier sports...

Between the time he broke his finger, and trying to kill himself I have to admit that I almost forgot who Owens was...

I am sure glad that he jogged my memory, or else he would have faded much like the CocaineIrving's before him...

All in all...

Boring...
boring.gif

so who's not a dallas fan or a t.o. fan....i'm a dallas fan and i'm not really fond of owens, but if parsels believes in him i'll give him a chance....as for the attempted suicide...i would say a reaction to an experimental drug and everyone thinks he's just trying to get attention...