T5 blows

NIghtShade88

Mar 27, 2007
After my T5 completely broke down on me its giving me trouble a year later. I have a Tri-Ax on it and I know it sounds louder with it on bit now it sounds like gears are stripping themselves. When I have the clutch pedal to the FLOOR and shift there is still power going into trans. (it feels like your shifting without using the clutch) If the clutch is disengaged how is there still power flowing????:bang: :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

It's noy fully disengaged then, the fingers are probably bent or a spring is hanging up. Sounds like you need some clutch work.

Clutch WORK!?? I just had a new clutch job 500 miles ago and no differnece from the old one:shrug: :bang:

Could a WORN CLUTCH CABLE cause this by not disengaging it when I step on the pedal becasue when I adjust it like the maual says (pull up and push down till it CLICKS) it no longer clicks. Its got 19k on it and its a stock setup. Maybe an aftermarket kit can do the trick if thats the casue??

Theres absolutely no way the trans can have power unless the clutch is connecting right?