Tail of the Dragon Pics

crzyhrse99

Mar 30, 2005
Kansas
Took a cruise to the dragon today and thought I would share some pics. Didnt see many cars at all today just mostly bikes, it was an awesome day for cruising though 70ish degrees and overcast. Oh and I know my car is dirty, I thought is was gonna rain for sure today but it never did:rolleyes:.
View attachment 301626
View attachment 301628
View attachment 301630
View attachment 301632
View attachment 301634
View attachment 301636
View attachment 301638
View attachment 301640
View attachment 301642
View attachment 301644
View attachment 301646

• Sponsors (?)

Hey, that place looks framiliar...:D

2491404_161_full.jpg

2491404_162_full.jpg

2491404_163_full.jpg

I wen't last September for the first time and it was a blast. I would love to go back again... it's about a 6 hour trip for me.

:lol: damn we have the same pics..too funny.

I'm a little closer, only about an hour and some change for me. It was just me and the wifey on this trip, I'm gonna have to get on some local boards and join in on a meet/greet/cruise with some other stangs hopefully before all the autumn leaves fall and get some better pics.

:lol: damn we have the same pics..too funny.

I'm a little closer, only about an hour and some change for me. It was just me and the wifey on this trip, I'm gonna have to get on some local boards and join in on a meet/greet/cruise with some other stangs hopefully before all the autumn leaves fall and get some better pics.

Yeah, I laughed really hard when I saw that...:D

I wen't with my g/f, and local Mustang Club with probaly 8-10 other 'Stangs.

Of course, I got lost because I didn't leave with the group and was given wrong directions... ended up in northern GA, finally got turned around after going through a town or two, made it back to where we started and THEN about an hour later pass the group after they made their run through the Dragon...:rlaugh: