Take a look at this<

• Sponsors (?)

kystang1889 said:
They article i read with quoteing some guy from GM also said a couple yrs ago that the only thing that was for sure was that it would be a rwd v8

Nothing is "for sure" until it's sitting on a dealer's lot with a window sticker on it.

351CJ said:
Nothing is "for sure" until it's sitting on a dealer's lot with a window sticker on it.
That's basically true. With my internship I've been doing so many "side projects" into all the cars I find badass that Ford has built before or building soon. The next Cobra is the hardest thing to get info on. But from has been made publicly known and only known within the company(and then the people they leak out info to) the Cobra is going to go head to head with the new Z06, and for cheaper. Like I said, the word isn't official, but my SVT guys are telling me 500 horses. :hail2:

Dyoct said:
That's basically true. With my internship I've been doing so many "side projects" into all the cars I find badass that Ford has built before or building soon. The next Cobra is the hardest thing to get info on. But from has been made publicly known and only known within the company(and then the people they leak out info to) the Cobra is going to go head to head with the new Z06, and for cheaper. Like I said, the word isn't official, but my SVT guys are telling me 500 horses. :hail2:

A Cobra right after the release of the Shelby? Guessing a 2009 model?