talk posse help

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by Nopantz, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Hey guys havent been around as much lately, been busy with school, how do I get the new talk posse signature thing. thanks

2. Talk to 1990coupe.

3. Check your PM box in a few minutes.

4. Ditto, I need mine too!

5. :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:
    Mines in the work shop!

6. thanks daggar for the pm

7. Yeah, I uh need one of the new Talk Posse sigs also to replace my old one that I uh got rid of already in anticipation of the new one. I'll be waiting for you PM Daggar.

8. Me too, but fo real.. I need one.

9. :nonono: you know how many times people try that, it never gets old.. lol :rlaugh:

10. So what exactly are the req's these days to get into 5.0 Talk Posse?

11. I made a post about a turkey and ranch Sammich I think....

12. whats exactly are you talking about ? :shrug:

13. hey when do I get a new talk posse sig like the other ones

14. well first of all u have to have done a fat chick as of yesterday(that doesnt go for us members that were in before yesterday!!!!!), find out how many single lick it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop, and u have to show some pics of the GF/WIFE in a sexy pose:D

15. Getting 90 lucky might really help...BADUMPA :)

16. dont be an asshat i already fill that position

17. Hey broder what services you may provide 90 with no matter how disturbing or be it sin against humanity, those services are your business, and your business only...and don't let anyone tell you different :rlaugh:

18. damn still laughing...sorry my buddy....damn :)

19. dont talk to her like that dman... you'll brake her heart.. shes my sugar momma

20. Damn. If only I would have had the first one completed. I so would have been in. :nonono: