targa top

• Sponsors (?)

05targarearobl2.jpg

24586390001_large.jpg

THAT looks good

Heres some pictures.
I dont know about "kits" though. you might have to get it custom made.
Do some research.
Good luck.

Did they ever sell any of the kits? I thought they were just taking orders and money but never delivered anything. Most of the cars that had it were friends or their own just to advertise.... dunno could be wrong since its been a while since they were selling them.

looks good. just dont roll it.:eek:lol
:stupid: for sure :nice:. The orders were fulfilled for gen 1 kits but the gen 2 kits never made it ou from my understanding. someone out there knows more about what happened but, thats all i know.

That red saleen does look really nice. I found a kit for sale but, i dont know if its gonna look like that or like this car:
photodisplay.php

notice how the cut isnt flush with rear quarter window. also it has that 4 inch black lip on the roof in front of the rear quarter window. the saleen has none of that. i dont want to get this kit for sale and its gonna have that black lip, eeew. haha. i want it to be like that saleen.

just figured it out. that saleen was a gen II kit by jms, the pic that i posted is a gen I kit by jms, that i know someone is selling. I really want a gen II kit. this sux that the company went under for poor biz ethics. Some one has to have a gen II kit for sale that they dont want:p. SELL IT TO ME DAMNIT, haha.

I think a T-Top setup would look alot more natural and cleaner.

That Saleen doesn't look bad, but the Gen 1 kit is a little rough around the edges. Not "bad", but could use some refinement.