Tattoos....Let's see 'em

• Sponsors (?)

That's because your a New Yorker........LOL.......
Did you see the news today......They arrested three people and accused them on terrorist activities...........
Damn first Toledo makes the news with the Nazi's...........and now the Terrorists'...............All American City my AZZ LOL

I watch the news sometimes on lunch break. Theres always people getting killed, kids getting killed, cops getting shot. Doesn't phase me anymore, im used to it.

If I lived in the mid west redneck land, the news would show all the cows that ran away :D

View attachment 486230

well I got a pic, the guy that did the outline was also going to do the shading and it made it look 100x better but he moved to NC and now hes in hawaii so he will not be finishing it. still not bad for just an outline, he did it in 20min.
you can see the crack in the 4th vert. from the top, along with the twisted one(5th) below that (also cracked) and the one below them (6th) that is cracked as well.

I got a compression fracture in 3 vert. from a dirt bike accident, After a 8hr day out with buds, ran a set of whoops and got throtle locked from the bouncing/fatige(sp?) and flipped landed on my head (shatterd a brain bucket) and the bike landed on my chest (had a cool red mark for a few days of the front tire on my chest). Broke a Tallon(sp?) hub, cracked the fork area by the hub, and of course bent a set of Renth. bars. The pegs tore my Thore 454 pants at the shin threw Kevlar pads, got a pair of scars from that on my shin.

drakesdad said:
Xrted........nice to put a face to the animation on the avatar....lol

After reading this, for the enjoyment of anyone who knows me, I have to post these other random pictures of me...enjoy....

View attachment 486211
View attachment 486213
bangingthestretcher.jpg

View attachment 486217
View attachment 486220
View attachment 486222
View attachment 486224

What the hell is that Hooka doing there, I know it's not yours......I guy who would pose with Sponge Bob would never use a hooka.....:D :D
Your a wild one.........:nice:
Switch to Corona and you'll start hangin' out with Ed, Edd, and Eddie LOL