TB spacer

BackINblack99GT

Jul 18, 2004
ive been looking for a TB Spacer for a 99GT ive seen them for older 5 liters and newer V6s but i never found one for a 99GT just recently i found a spacer made by Airaid its for a 03 GT now i wanted to know if i could use that spacer on my 99GT being that its the same engine as the 03 u know the SOHC and liter size. heres a link if anyone could tell me that it can or cannot fit that would be great thanks.

http://proficientperformance.com/Me...ory_Code=ar_spacer_ford_mustang&Store_Code=PP

• Sponsors (?)

I'm thinking more like 2-3rwhp on an N/A car.

13rwhp would be believable on a blown car, sure.

It's always better to have a 3rd party dyno products and post results, since they tend to be less biased and more accurate with the results. :D

Cavallo said:
TB spacers don't work, plenum spacers work..................
Oh crap - I had it wrong...I thought we were talking about a plenum spacer. But :stupid: on this one. Adjusting the downward height of the plenum has been shown to work, but I can't see how a TB spacer would generate any measurable gain.

Just sharing the info, with my Stangers..........

Blieve what you want, the only wat to truely know is try it.......

I know for FACT the spacer between the TB and plenum don't work......... (tried it)

I plan on buying the plenum spacer and seeing if my 1/4 improves since my GT is a Bracket car (read consistent)