Teksid block, H beam rods and cobra crank for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

yfz162

Apr 9, 2008
Mustang Depot stock length forged H beam rods in excellent condition. Only used for about 10K. Buying a shortblock is reason for selling. $250.00 shipped to lower 48 states. Stock 96 cobra forged crank with 50K for sale also. Crank is at machine shop now being inspected. $200 shipping Teksid block with 50K.... Block is being bored and will require .020 over pistons. The block will need to be final honed for your piston set. $350 shipping. I can email pics if interested.

• Sponsors (?)

Astoria, IL about an hour southwest of Peoria on rt24.

pics of the rods
IMG_0181_2.jpg

so is the block still available??? also how much did you say for total shipped? now are you boring it over b/c of out of round or just for bigger bore? also no damage in the cylinders or block right? i am very interested in this block, also is it set up for 2V or 4V?

so is the block still available??? also how much did you say for total shipped? now are you boring it over b/c of out of round or just for bigger bore? also no damage in the cylinders or block right? i am very interested in this block, also is it set up for 2V or 4V?

A true Teksid block would be set up for a 4V motor but you can actually use the 2v heads with it also.

Status
Not open for further replies.