TERMINATED

BlackenedSVT

Jan 18, 2004
New Jersey
Hey guys. Finally sold my 02 GT. Got my hands on a new toy. 04 Terminator :D with 14k miles and some go-fast mods for $27k:banana:

Can't wait to dyno her and make a 1/4 mile pass. She'll be my new daily driver though, so I cant be too rough :nice:

Supposedly the car dynoed 478rwhp but I dont have the dyno sheets. So going to JDM for a re-tune sometime in the near future

• Sponsors (?)

Notice a power difference? :rlaugh: Congrats mang! I bet your on cloud 9999999 LOL....I test drove a stock one before and loved it (- the tranny)....freegin awsome cars! Enjoy and I would recommend doing some cooling mods to keep those pistons happy.

Wow, I always wanted to hear that exact exhaust setup on that car. You HAVE to make some revving and acceleration videos for us! Congrats on the new kid. Spoil it. :nice:

HOTMUSTANG331 Yeah buddy I feel a power difference!! It was the stock 03 Cobra that I test drove from a Ford Dealership that felt sluggish...this 04 is a BEAST!! I'm very happy with my purchase. Financing her for $420/mo for 6years @ 6.49% interest. (since I'm keeping her). Ill be refinancing as soon as I can though to make it even lower.

PICS!!!

View attachment 364731
View attachment 364733
NewCobra005.jpg

NewCobra001.jpg

View attachment 364739
View attachment 364741

(YES THE HOOD IS POPPED OPEN IN BOTH PICS OF THE HOOD)

( EDITTED :-D )

Furthermore...I DON'T have the SVT certificate for the car. Can I call SVT and have them get me another?

Attachments

• NewCobra005.jpg
    NewCobra005.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 39
  • NewCobra001.jpg
    NewCobra001.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 39
I'll be turning a blind eye to your NON-sales thread if you agree to post that information in your sig and edit your post to remove it.

I'm in 100% agreement about getting rid of those items. LOL

As soon as I saw the pictures, I said to myself... "Why??? Why would anybody put FRs on a Terminator and... and... what happened to the hood???" hehe

It looks like to saved that car from the clutches of potential Ricehood before something dreadful happened!

Nice car man! It looks like you got a great deal! :nice:

I actually sold the 97 F-150 today. It was my brother's truck. So no pics of that :p Sorry!

Thanks for the compliments guys. Yeah can't wait to get her on the road. I can't driver her yet!!! I have to wait for this kids finance company to mail me the title!!! :fuss:

^Or be like mine and they send it to my physical address and not my P.O. Box. So I never got it after I payed the car off...FINALLY got another (not the original though :( ) a few months ago. So dont worry, it most likely wont be that bad LOL.