Test- Dont open

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by Denver cobra, Oct 4, 2007.

1. As true as that might be, Famous Amos made cookies!

2. Your rims make your car look :drool:

3. My throat hurts im coughing alot.

4. Smoke a lot of cigarettes in a anti-humid environment and it will heal it right up. :nice:

5. thats what she said

6. Hmmm, nah im getting over the Flu, but i went to the Doc today and its spreading down to my lungs :(

7. ha ha take that :flame:

8. i failed two midterms today. i guess its because i was too busy flying my remote control helicopter :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

9. WTF are we all talking bout........ put the pipe down, close this thread, and turn some **** on !

10. Uh, what were we talking about. Hello, is this thing on. I'm so confused:shrug:
    So if I get a bigger wing someone will show boobies for a supercharger and my car can sound like a ferrarri with a speaker and will go faster in a tornado if I get stuck on a beach with purple oil that tastes like grapes? Is this correct or did I just bang my head on something really hard?

11. Vid or it never happened.

You banged your head.

If you put speakers on the beach during a tornado, give girls purple oil and tell them it's "grape drink", then boobies will be thrown at you like frisbees. :nice:

12. boobies FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!1

13. California burnsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

14. Yes please

15. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember that. Spawned a few sequels too if I remember correctly.....how to get it to ride like a Caddy, etc.

wonder if that thread still exists.

16. didnt we just do this a while back?

17. Oh, so when does the sex happen?

18. Seraphitia is the one that keeps bringing that up. i guess she's lonely

19. Maybe she is a he? :eek: