Test Drove a GT, Can't wait to get one!!

Mustang95

Founding Member
Oct 20, 1999
Huntsville, AL
Well I test drove a black manual 05 GT at the local dealer today and I have to say the car is all around solid. This was the first time that I had actually got to see one in person, yet actually get to go drive one. After talking to the salesman about what I wanted in one, he went and got the keys and said go test drive this one. All I have to say is I love the new mustang!!!!
I would have to say the car has a decent sounding stock exhaust(it still has to upgraded to a louder exhaust) and gets down the road pretty quick.

I just can't wait until after the new year when I am going to go place my order. The local dealer here said, that from when I place the order to when I get it would take approximately 6-8 weeks which didn't sound to bad. I just love this car though. I have read every magazine article and post on all the websites and after finally getting to see it in person and drive it, I want one even more. I say overall the car is really everything I expected and more. I am not saying its the best car ever produced in the whole world, but I really think it is a great looking, driving and fun car, that I can't wait to have.

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah it was nice that they let me go test drive it, so that I could get a feel for it. I have never drove a MT stang and didn't know how they were. I've been driving a ZX3 for my everyday car for the last 2 years and its different. I just can't wait to go order the car. The car seems like it is a blast to drive around in all the time!

Well the reason they gave that quote is because they took a ton and I mean ton of 2004 cars(ranging from mustangs to whatever) and since they took a ton of last years model they have been getting a lot of their orders in that time frame. They have currently about twelve 2004 v6's and about 6 gts on the lot this past week. So I don't know but it seems like every time I ride by they have a whole new slew of mustangs out there, so I don't know, its just what I was quoted.

It was here in Huntsville, AL. They had one in the used car section, two up front right outside the salesroom, two on the lot next to the v6's and they said one was in the back. The ones they had were all automatics except for the used 05. The used 05 they bought back after a guy had to sell it back because his wife didn't like it and wanted the H2 back (at least that is what two of the salesman told me). That was this past week. They are constantly getting different ones in though. The used stang was black, the two new ones up front were that gold/bronze color (not sure if thats what it is called) and I can't remeber what color the other two I seen were.