Test drove an 03 Cobra today!

badingle

Founding Member
Mar 18, 2002
Portage, Michigan
I was driving by a dealership today and saw a black 03 sitting out by the hightway. I stopped and got steered towards another silver 03 sitting inside. I had 752miles on it. It was chipped,pullied, exhaust, intake, short shifter couple lil things. Anway the guy got the keys and let me take it for a spin with a buddy. Mind you, I'm 22 and poor. I brought it back with 789 hard miles on it :lol:

I asked the asking price and he said 37,983 :notnice: He also said they were "very rare" I laughed my way out the door.

• Sponsors (?)

badingle said:
I was driving by a dealership today and saw a black 03 sitting out by the hightway. I stopped and got steered towards another silver 03 sitting inside. I had 752miles on it. It was chipped,pullied, exhaust, intake, short shifter couple lil things. Anway the guy got the keys and let me take it for a spin with a buddy. Mind you, I'm 22 and poor. I brought it back with 789 hard miles on it :lol:

I asked the asking price and he said 37,983 :notnice: He also said they were "very rare" I laughed my way out the door.
:notnice: :notnice: :notnice: :notnice:
dumbass dealers...at least you got to enjoy it momentarily

bimmertech said:
are you by any chance employed at earhardt bmw? our service managers went there recently to get some "productivity" advice from them. kinda funny cuz we got center of excellence and were only a couple points lower than them.

Yea i sure am. Its the Erhard dealership in West Bloomfield, Mi. :nice:

nmcgrawj said:
Yea i sure am. Its the Erhard dealership in West Bloomfield, Mi. :nice:
i'm a tech at baron in kc kansas, and that is all we here, earhard this and earhard that. it's like our service director has gay love for you guys. btw do your techs really get sent home for the day if they are late, or is this some sort of propaganda from our management.