TF H/C/I finnaly in and tuned up. *Exhaust video*

ShortThrow50

Oct 22, 2006
Pa
I wont be driving it till the weekend so the true shakedown test wont be for a week. I have the idle set at around 800 rpm. I may bring it down a tad more because i love that lope.

exhaust clip:
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/67f254db-19a9-46a4-a955-99420163a48f.htm

2007050800004dp7.jpg

2007_051900010.jpg

2007_051600003.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

How are the street manners with the stage 2?? thats the cam i'll be running on my daily driver, any issues? how long have you had it on??

Well, at this point it's too early to tell. Right after the tune I developed some issues. Got the issues fixed now I need another tune. So I will keep you up to date....

Right after the the tune, when I drove it home, aside from it not coming back down to idle ( problem 1 of many ).... it was nice and pulled hard. You can definetly feel it if you're cruising at low speeds with low rpm's. The cam is aggressive thats for sure. Certainly grabs attention on nice days when people hear the lope!!!! :flag:

Well, at this point it's too early to tell. Right after the tune I developed some issues. Got the issues fixed now I need another tune. So I will keep you up to date....

Right after the the tune, when I drove it home, aside from it not coming back down to idle ( problem 1 of many ).... it was nice and pulled hard. You can definetly feel it if you're cruising at low speeds with low rpm's. The cam is aggressive thats for sure. Certainly grabs attention on nice days when people hear the lope!!!! :flag:

I wonder how hard that cam is on the valvetrain? I have upgraded Comp Cams .600" springs, think they will hold up in a daily driver?