Th Black Mustang with Sanja body kit we have all talked about is on ebay!

tunedin302 said:
I spoke to the owner and he is a super nice guy. This car is a steal at the reserve he has on it. If you are serious about it then I would contact him to discuss. I may bid too :)

You have enough georgous fox bodies, do you really need another one? :p

• Sponsors (?)

I agree that the engine and interior are very nice. I like the fact that the car is black, and the wheels are nice. The body kit on that car although, is rediculously disgusting. I'm really shocked to see how many people like this kit. It is extremely ricey imo. The front bumper is just massive and retarded looking. The side skirts and ferrari-like flared out doors have rice written all over them. The rear bumper isn't THAT bad, but I still wouldn't be caught dead with it on my car.

The term rice is way over used and often misunderstood these days. A person can't even make a personal statement with their car anymore without being labeled as "rice" by most of the members on this board. I remember a couple years ago it was good to be different and have a nice looking car that wasn't the same cookie cutter car that everyone else had.

Just the other day there was a thread about how no one can do anything different because there are millions of fox bodies and only a handful of things to do to them. This guy has something different, and in my opinion very tastefully done and most of you rip on his car. I just don't understand what you all want?

Blakthorn said:
i would prefer the sanja over the xenon kit
umm i am not a huge fan of the side skirts on the xenon kit but i like the front and rear bumpers(saleen copy in the front) and in my opinion this or a saleen kit is the only way to make a saleen wing look good, and that is the way it came and the way i keep it. but if you think those sanja side skirts look better that the xenon, well there is no help for that, and i think the roundness of the splitter takes away from the car there is just to much there. and with the splitter so low and the hood so tall it looks silly a stock hood would be better. the car is amazing i would just lose the hood and the side skirts. But my car i unique with out being over the top, and thats good enough for me, remember this is a opinion frorm not a d@3k measuring contest, but since we are sniping at each others cars i would rather have my kit that a out of place wing on a gt vert and a cobra grille insert and the stormin norman hood, which makes your car just like a thousand others

blackened88lx said:
I'm sure that body kit was designed just for downforce, and I'm sure that's exactly what he's using it for. :rolleyes:

And i'm sure i didn't post "body kit" and that i posted "front splitter" and that i mentioned numberous times that the rest of the kit can burn in flames. :rolleyes: