THANK YOU!

65stanger

big blue fuzzy closet monster
Founding Member
To my Brothers and Sisters of Stangnet,

These past few months since my diagnosis with the recurrence of Lymphoma, and the subsequent treatments have not been easy. Words alone cannot express my gratitude for your continued support and prayers. Especially now when I am facing the challenge of a stem cell transplant. I can honestly say this prospect has me very scared, but there is no alternative, I must go through this.
At this time I am reminded of the poem “Footprints in the Sand”, where the man looks back and questions God why, during his worst times, he only saw the one set of footprints. God’s reply was, “Those were the times I carried you.” I know years from now when I look back I will see a community of footprints helping to carry me through this time.
My deepest and heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you. God Bless you.

My love to all,
Fritz

• Sponsors (?)

I wish that I could think of something inspirational to say to you, but I have not always been the best at that sort of thing. All I can say to you during these times is that you gave me hope when my Mom was diagnosed with cancer back in June. I truly feel that if anyone can fight this head on and win, you are that person.

I can only pray to have your strength and conviction if ever I am stricken with cancer.

As I have said to you before, thank you for giving me hope when I needed it. I only wish I could return the favor to you my friend...

Fight the good fight! :hail2:

This is reallly far removed..and really far below all of what you are dealing with...but I feel the same need to say thankya, I am down in FL and this was the worst summer ever with the storms and all. I say thank ya to all that helped us and good luck with your recovery. We suffered physical hardship..but personal hardship is much worse. Bunker down and weather through!

I've been home from the hospital two weeks now, and it's been overwhelming with all the get well wishes, and help I've been receiving. (dinner evry night, help with laundry and grocery shopping, etc.) I truly am one of the richest men in the world!
My Thanksgiving was great, I drove (yup I'm drivin' agin!) up Island to my sister's house for dinner, and came home the next morning with a ton of leftovers!
I finally cleaned up the workshop area of my basement (had stuff piled up since I moved in two years ago.....glad my landlord ain't around!) and I've started working on the smaller parts from "sally".
I still need to make a stand or framework of some sort that I set the doors or fenders on to work on them.....I have the lumber (2x4s) from and old bed stand I had in an apartment a few years back...............
All of this is "therapy" while I'm at home waiting for the doctor to clear me to return to work, which will hopefully be about mid-January.

Again, I want to thank everyone at Stangnet (except Obo ;) he was supposed to "Overhaul" sally Stangnet-style while I was in the hospital!......just kiddin' bud!) for ALL of the support, prayers, Get Well wishes, etc., etc.......words are inadequate to express the depth of my gratitude!:hail2::hail2::hail2: