Thanks to Darkwriter77.....

• Sponsors (?)

You haven't received my bill in the mail, yet... :D

Seriously, though, I was just glad to help out. I just wish that Flowmaster's production quality was a lot better. Between the flow tubes being welded to the muffs so that they hit the frame on both sides, the passenger-side tailpipe hanger that makes it hang too low, and the driver's side tail being an inch too long to fit in without hacking it, it still wasn't as much of a struggle as I expected that it might be. I'm eager to hear how that thing sounds with the off-road X in place - those four OEM cats right now are just CHOKING the sound outta that poor thing.

Now, once we get you lined out with a proper clutch cable setup, a speedo cable, and to re-solder that clutch safety switch wire, you'll have a pretty solid Fox, again. And then there's still the clutch on the other 'Stang. That one's gonna be a bit more of an ordeal. Definitely gonna have to start a bit earlier than almost noontime on that one. ;)

And for anyone wondering, I can wholeheartedly vouch for the fact that Frankie is totally beyond cool. Good taste in music, beer, soda, and cars, and she isn't afraid to get elbow-deep in grease. :cheers:

Ah man...

deleted your post huh.. i see how it is.. share the love to one person but no love to the kid who owned the sweet 4 eye.. and then i tried to trade it for your daughter, but it just didnt happen! you should have taken the deal before i sold it.. now all you have is the daughter and no potential trades LOL

deleted your post huh.. i see how it is.. share the love to one person but no love to the kid who owned the sweet 4 eye.. and then i tried to trade it for your daughter, but it just didnt happen! you should have taken the deal before i sold it.. now all you have is the daughter and no potential trades LOL

No, that's really all I said. I just spelled man wrong. LMFAO

well you could convert it back to capri front end atleast :shrug: and then some oomph for the motor, 8.8 (if it doesnt already have one) set of gears.. wheels and tires.. paintjob.. it would be the time to do it IMO