Thanks you guys...

ganador01

Founding Member
Jan 21, 2002
Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
Id just like to say thank you for all the guys who saw the bashing i was getting on v6power and decided to support me. They think im some kind of horrible person or something. Ok so i posted my times and didnt say every mod i had...yes it is a lie....yes i was just trying to make myself feel better for the crappy times i ran....i swear, its like they think they caught me contemplating a bombing or something....i realize what i did was stupid, but i dont think it deserves all the crap i have to put up with because of it.

oh well, you live and you learn, and then u get luvs! (diaper commerical, its stuck in my head ok! :D )

• Sponsors (?)

Hey they know there **** over there, but yeah they can be a bit of babies sometimes. I'm mean whats the big deal, if they don't believe you then whatever, I mean what the hell is there to prove to anyone else anyways??

ganador01 said:
Id just like to say thank you for all the guys who saw the bashing i was getting on v6power and decided to support me. They think im some kind of horrible person or something. Ok so i posted my times and didnt say every mod i had...yes it is a lie....yes i was just trying to make myself feel better for the crappy times i ran....i swear, its like they think they caught me contemplating a bombing or something....i realize what i did was stupid, but i dont think it deserves all the crap i have to put up with because of it.

oh well, you live and you learn, and then u get luvs! (diaper commerical, its stuck in my head ok! :D )

im new here, so im not sure exactly what you are talking about, but it's obvious those guys dont take into account that how you drive means alot, one slip up can cost a couple of tenths in the 1/4th, just curious, what are your mods and times?

LsRedy2Kstang said:
See running the smack here just gets me in an uproar.

I stopped posting over there for they would not post my dyno graph and told me I was lying about my mods and graph!

They suck.

Yes i agree, well they have the kind of think inside the box not ouside persona. Nothing odd can nor will occur. Hell I still see them accuse long time members every day of still lying. I.e. on that thread, gaston still says that one guy never ran 13s n/a. Oh well...i really don't post on there but since i can't post my videos over here, where else do i go...i might start posting on 3.8mustang.com again but for some reason i just don't.

ganador01 said:
Yes i agree, well they have the kind of think inside the box not ouside persona. Nothing odd can nor will occur. Hell I still see them accuse long time members every day of still lying. I.e. on that thread, gaston still says that one guy never ran 13s n/a. Oh well...i really don't post on there but since i can't post my videos over here, where else do i go...i might start posting on 3.8mustang.com again but for some reason i just don't.

If you do some digging, Gaston aint the only one who doesn't believe Andy. Alot of people over there called BS on those times. He's the one doing the custom Turbo for some cat @ 3.8mustang. The pics of his progress look good, but I personally don't care for him much.

I do remember a post awhile back here about twin turbos I believe where he (almost positive it was him) got all bent out of shape b/c every single fact he tried to spill out here came from one book and people (maybe 5 or 6) kept calling him on it. I think that thread ran about 7 or 8 pages deep until everyone just got tired of it.