thats it im going rice

my bosses birthday is comming up, his wife got him the new h2, black. his son got him some green streetglow. we put it on the h2 the other night (its at the neighbors house in a garage) will post some pics. holy crap did it look sick. now i want some for my gt. yeah its rice, and i probably will hardy use it, but it would look COOL.:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

I had neons on my RX-7 (came with car) and they were installed correctly to where you couldn't see the bulbs from any angle. I never cruised with them on but it did look cool with them on. It was also 15 years ago and were in style....i would never put them on my Mustang.

fluffyrunnells said:
my bosses birthday is comming up, his wife got him the new h2, black. his son got him some green streetglow. we put it on the h2 the other night (its at the neighbors house in a garage) will post some pics. holy crap did it look sick. now i want some for my gt. yeah its rice, and i probably will hardy use it, but it would look COOL.:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

:eek: screw captain america, where's tomustang when you need him :shrug:

All kidding aside, I'd give it some time before you rush into it. The rice path is dark and winding, and usually sounds like an angry lawn-mower

I had neons on my Camaro, 11 years ago, and I got pulled all the damn time! They were cool though .... back in 1995. I know most people say "do what you want, it's your car" but I ask you ... please don't put your stang through that. Having said that, do what you want, it's your car. :Word: