The 306..

Got one of these today:

061.jpg

058.jpg

Now the fun begins, got lots of time before summer, going to get dyno'd mid April.

• Sponsors (?)

Just a Novi 1000, RPM heads, stock block/crank/rods, speed pro forged pistons, ARP studs on heads/mains with a main girdle, 42#'ers, and all the bolt ons I have thrown at it, MSD everything, elec. fan and BeCool rad, bbk cat delete h-pipe, koni/eibach suspension, 3.73 (might run out of gear though?) All fresh with 0 kms.

bow chicka wow wow

I'll love the boost until it cracks my block! lol...I think this is about max for a stock block, but I have a spare just in case!!

Any idea where I should get all the piping/FMU/bypass? I didn't see any kits from Paxton, but will be giving them a call on Monday...

the discharge piping is the same for a vortech also, the bypass is a bosch part you should be able to get locally, and if you are getting it tuned, i would not worry about the fmu. if you are hell bent on using one, I think I have an old one laying around, just pm me.

That kit is nice, and will work perfectly for you. The mondo bypass valve is a bit overkill, but is a better looking setup than the plastic bosch piece.

I usually keep the fuel around 40psi w/ the vacuum disconnected. As for that contraption w/ the injectors, I would be scared to use something like that. It should fit dimensionally though. Do you know how to clock the velute on the blower to help align that?