THe 88 will start, but want stay running, Need some HElp

She will fire up and sound good, no smokin nothing bad, but soon as ya give her some gas or try to move her she act as if the batterie died, but had the batterie and altnator check and both were like brand new! Bought a new Msd Blaster Coil, I just Cant figure it out, Im stumped

• Sponsors (?)

Buy or borrow a fuel pressure test gauge. Most of the major auto parts store will loan you a fuel pressure test gauge if you pay a refundable desposit.

Disconnect and cap the vacuum line from the fuel pressure regulator mounted on the intake manifold aft of the throttle body. When you disconnect the vacuum line, look for evidence of fuel in the vacuum line. If you find any fuel in the vacuum line, the fuel pressure regulator is bad and should be replaced. The pressure line from the tank comes up behind the alternator. It will have a Schrader valve tap on it. The fuel pressure test gauge connects there.

Start the engine and let it idle: you should see 37-39 PSI. It should hold that same pressure all the way up the RPM range.

Be sure to reconnect the vacuum line to the fuel pressure regulator when you finish.

Okay i get what yall are saying but its not like anything to do with the fuel.
Say its running and i remove the Terminal, it will cut straight off, when it should stay running.
So i had the Altnator and Batterie tested, they were perfect, so now it just wants to run the batterie dead if you crank it.
I cant figure it out, Im thinkin wiring problem or shorted wire, is that possible!

Your problem description sounds like low fuel pressure or a fuel flow problem.

Perhaps you might think about sitting down and trying to give a better description of the problem. If you cannot clearly communicate what the problem is, we cannot help you.