The Backstreet Boys Are HOTT!!!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

BlueOvalStangGT said:
Everyone that posted queerness in here better reply saying someone stole their password and that wasnt them or ill be scared for my life.
:lol: My post about n sync was bs, just wanted to stir up some chit with the back street boys lovers

I have 2 Backstreet Boy CD's in my car at the moment....I used to like their sound till I realized that they all have the exact same beat....

At least NSync has different styles to their music...I haven't listened to the new BSB CD yet, but I did see a video in which they're all wearing mullets and short t-shirts which leads me to believe that they're sell outs to the music industry...

I thought I would hate Boy Bands ever since the New Kids on the Block stole the heart of my 5th grade girlfriend...I loathed those ****ers.

But being secure about my masculinity, I can say I have no problems with listening to that kind of music..

For the love of god I sound horribly queer!

WhiteStallionGT said:
:rlaugh:

Damnit I wish wyt chimed in here and posted that gay smiley of his.
Oh you definitely deserve that smiley
gayfight.gif

I can picture you dancing in your room with the music blasting away
NapoleonSpiderman.gif
4_1_72.gif

Attachments

• gayfight.gif
    gayfight.gif
    36.2 KB · Views: 80
  • NapoleonSpiderman.gif
    NapoleonSpiderman.gif
    96.8 KB · Views: 86
  • 4_1_72.gif
    4_1_72.gif
    34 KB · Views: 87
WhiteStallionGT said:
hahahaha wyt you finally pulled through

Thank you Aaron for admitting, I know ALL of these guys like them, it's just a matter of being secure of their sexuality.

If anyone want's their new song "Just Want You To Know" I can send it through AIM.

lol, fok that, i don't like that stuff. if i did, i'd say so, but i can't stand that "oh baby" sh!z from a group of grown men singing like they've had their ballz chopped off.

that's just me...

Manly things: camping, hunting, fishing, working on cars, non-light beers, backstreet boys, real bacon, stubble, metal, rock, mashed potatoes and gravy, racing, nascar, football, marlboro reds...

There's something in that list that doesn't fit.

I hope a mod sees this thread and changes your CTs accordingly.

WhiteStallionGT said:
hahahaha wyt you finally pulled through

Thank you Aaron for admitting, I know ALL of these guys like them, it's just a matter of being secure of their sexuality.

If anyone want's their new song "Just Want You To Know" I can send it through AIM.

I think your the only one who said they were hott!!!!!:p