The BEST pics ever taken of my Mach!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

The only thing that could make those pics any sexier would be adding a hot scantily clad woman...but that would just distract us all from how clean and tasteful your car looks!!! Very nice!

I just traded my stock wheels for these, I got a sweet deal for sure!
FR500dirty.jpg

The car is dirty and I will ash it tomorrow, the wheels are 17x9 and 18x10 not what I would have picked new but for the trade I wont complain :)

Thanks again for bumping the thread back up fellas, & thanks for the compliments:D

I just traded my stock wheels for these, I got a sweet deal for sure!
FR500dirty.jpg

The car is dirty and I will ash it tomorrow, the wheels are 17x9 and 18x10 not what I would have picked new but for the trade I wont complain :)

Looks a lot better with those wheels, but they look like they need more rubber... What are the tire sizes??

Are you still selling the Mach?

245's up front and 285's out back. I removed the for sale ad, all I got was tire kickers and people wanting to pay 9k for it, I will keep instead :)

My personal choice would be 255/40/17 up front & 295/35/18 out back...

Glad your keeping it bro, you didnt even get to break it in yet...:nice: Its ridiculous how cheap these Mach's are now.:nonono:

Beautiful car, I have always loved Mach's and I have seen a good many of them but none this nice. My personal opinion that the 2003 mach 1 is the most beautiful Stang ever but that is just me.

Thanks... I will agree about the Mach 1 being the best looking New Edge, but my favorite all time stang will have to be the 65-66 Fastback...:hail2:

:hail2:

awesome shots! its too bad that rolling shot was taken through the window! its still a great shot though

great photographers

Thanks bro... I am going to have them do a few more rolling shots, but not through the window....

sh1t! no naked women! :(

LOL ....looks clean man !

LOL... Thanks!!!

if you dont mind me asking where did u find the mirrors and the spoiler because ebay was dead when i checked

I picked up both the decklid, spoiler, & mirrors from a local wrecking yard... I was just in the right place at the right time because they disappear out here quick too...