The CARNAGE Pictures

Here you go:

I am selling EVERYTHING off the car within the next 2 weeks - I'll be getting it towed over to a buddy's house and it will be "Come over, take it off, offer me a price" on all the small items. After that it goes where it goes. I don't think I will go the shipping route as I don't want to spend 3 hours a day taking everything off. The engine was NOT DAMAGED at all - 135K on it. The seats are not damaged. The spoiler and rearend are not damaged. I'll have a separate thread in the classifieds as soon as I get it out of the body shop's parking lot.

I will not be selling the wheels, side exhaust, side skirts, full exhaust, and possibly the tailights. If I decide to transfer them onto the new Vert that's gonna be another project and they're either under warranty or like-new. I just have to get the hyperblack recoated on that front wheel.

View attachment 445856

View attachment 445858

View attachment 445860

View attachment 445862

View attachment 445864

View attachment 445866

View attachment 445868

View attachment 445870

View attachment 445872

View attachment 445874

View attachment 445876

17K as a base estimate to FIX. That doesn't even include the frame damage or suspension work or all the extra BS! This is one scenario where the cost of ford parts are used to my advantage.

• Sponsors (?)

Damn...that hurts to look at. Would you consider shipping two things to me? I would love to have an extra set of the tips from the side exhaust (the tip and the curved "tailpipe" that attaches after the muffler). One of mine has a healthy size dent in the tube, and one of my tips isnt in the greatest shape. If you would consider shipping those, let me know and I'll PM you an offer. Fairfax is a bit far from wheeling, wv to drive or I would do it lol. I think it would be around 8 hours one way...ouch

Once again though, that really sucks...I don't know what I would do if that happened to me.

That's no good man, glad to see your okay atleast.

I need a manifold line for the a/c...shipped though :shrug: and possibly the a computer since that looks to be a 5 speed (T4MO). Name a price if your willing to ship out them small parts.

Yeah, I will have an ad probably sometime next week on SN about the parts. Right now I'm dealing with all the legal BS, it was a buddy of mine that worked on it that totalled it.

I'll keep everyone posted on parts when its ready to start coming apart. Thanks.

TripleBlack95 said:
Yeah, I will have an ad probably sometime next week on SN about the parts. Right now I'm dealing with all the legal BS, it was a buddy of mine that worked on it that totalled it.

I'll keep everyone posted on parts when its ready to start coming apart. Thanks.

If it helps, you got someone here who wants to buy your driver's side fender. Mine got toasted recently when some idiot crossed traffic right into me. :nonono: Unfortunately, I'm all the way over in California. Hopefully we can make a deal when you're ready to deal with it all.

I can definitely relate to how you're feeling right now. While I haven't lost a Mustang yet, I had the same things going through my head after I got hit. I didn't know if I had frame damage or if it was repairable at all. I got lucky this time, the 'Stang's almost fixed.

My condolences on your loss.

Sorry about your car.
But I wish you were selling atleast the tips on your exhaust. I cant find any like that. Atleast just the tips. You wouldnt happen to know where I could get some huh?

wow, reminds me of when my 2001 gt vert was totalled.

glad you're ok tho. and i'm glad i live near you too!

i'll take the seats, send me a price and i'll paypal you. i'm in bethesda, so i can come grab them sometime next week ...

Hey how close are you to the WV border? I'm interested in the cold air intake...possibly a bunch of other stuff if the price is alright.

I might be interested in everything I need to convert my auto to a 5 speed...let me know.

Thanks for the replies - I went out and got nice and drunk tonight.

I'm dealing with all sorts of legal BS before I know anything further, so it'll be awhile. (I wasn't driving mind you)

Green GT - I might try to use my Borla Warranty to get another set of tips - if I do and it goes through I'll sell you mine. They're in perfect shape, but again - it'll take some time. I'm probably also going to use my Discount Tire warranty and try to get another GDS3 tire for the front, gotta see about that too.

As for everyone else I will hit you all back when the time is right. I'll keep everyone in mind for the parts and what not.

Night.

TripleBlack95 said:
Thanks for the replies - I went out and got nice and drunk tonight.

I'm dealing with all sorts of legal BS before I know anything further, so it'll be awhile. (I wasn't driving mind you)

Green GT - I might try to use my Borla Warranty to get another set of tips - if I do and it goes through I'll sell you mine. They're in perfect shape, but again - it'll take some time. I'm probably also going to use my Discount Tire warranty and try to get another GDS3 tire for the front, gotta see about that too.

As for everyone else I will hit you all back when the time is right. I'll keep everyone in mind for the parts and what not.

Night.
I was just wondering if you got the pm message that I sent to you the other day??? it was about some parts off the car that I am interested in.

thanks
Vic