The cheap seats.

• Sponsors (?)

$115 for Shipping and Handling???

Brag about how light they are then charge that much for shipping and handling... plus $30 for insurance? :bs:

They look like nice seats...

If you did get them... tell us what you think of them. Maybe we can find another distributor with a Christmas Special on shipping???

gcomfx.com said:
$115 for Shipping and Handling???

Brag about how light they are then charge that much for shipping and handling... plus $30 for insurance? :bs:

They look like nice seats...

If you did get them... tell us what you think of them. Maybe we can find another distributor with a Christmas Special on shipping???
They are going out UPS. UPS has 3 OS (over sized) categories, OS1 automatically weighs in at like 30lbs, OS2 is automatically 80lbs, and i forget what OS3 weighs in at, Those seats would fall in under OS3 thats why shipping is so expensive. They are ripping you a new one for the insurance. UPS automaticaly gives you $100 for insurance and every $100 after that is $1.00.

$50/seat makes me wonder how safe they are -- I don't just expect my seat to be comfortable and durable, I have some concern over how it will treat me in the worst case scenario -- an accident. I'm not a teenager any more, so I don't have the luxury of being immortal :D.

Dave

Hey man those look like some great cheap replacements!!! The only thing that worries me though is the cheap price, like why is it so cheap??? I've been looking for some new seats for a while also and I dont want to spend Sparco prices even though they have awesome seats........I've looked into import mags too and they have some cheap seats there. I just dont want some crazy azz Japanese writing allover my seats!!!!!!!

Wow...thanks for the quick replies. :nice:

No...i did not bid on em yet.
I think I may try them if i can get the cash.
Id like to go pick them up like i did with my wheels(18 hr. drive) to avoid shipping, but from Ohio to California is a little to far.

It is nice that they dont have writing all over them lol.

I didnt think about the safety...good point.

well see
thanks