The coolest videos of ALL time. Just kidding, but if you like 3rd gear burnouts.....

90lxcoupe

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Oct 7, 2003
OK, so ive been slacking on uploading these so here it goes, theres a few track vids, and probably the coolest burnout that i have done to date... ENJOY

3rd gear part #1, this vid is shorter than the second, but better quality and it sounds better IMO.
YouTube - DO YOU KNOW WHO MICKEY THOMPSON IS?

3rd gear part #2, longer video, just shows more at the end.
YouTube - DO YOU KNOW WHO MICKEY THOMPSON IS? THE DELETED SCENES

The rest are just random track Vids, my 11.34 run is in there along with a diesel that puts the ass in embarrass if i ran him
YouTube - MUSTANG AT LEBANON VALLEY DRAGWAY
YouTube - Treeing a supra in a mustang
YouTube - Mustang notcback at LVD

Heres that sick duramax
YouTube - a Dirtymax hauling the mother honking mail

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks everybody, was a pretty fun summer. def need to get to the track more next year.

I bet your neighbors loved that.

Not my neighbors, but nobody complained surprisingly :D

Are you using a 2 step on the line?

Wow that truck was hauling azz.

Scott

I used to use a 2-step, i had a hurst sidewinder knob but i was having trouble consistently power-shifting with it and there were a couple times that i stayed on the button for too long, and hit the 2step in first. So i just put a stock knob back on the car and have missed like 5 of 100 powershifts shifts since.

That duramax was the ****ing cats underpants, that pass was like a 10.80, and later that day he ran like a 10.40 or 10.60 at 135+mph, that thing was awesome, crew cab, on 4 drag radails with 2 six inch exhaust pipes coming out of the roll pan. the only way that truck could have been any cooler is if there was a smokin broad in a bikini driving it.

Damn son, that is a bad ass car. You figure out how you're going to fix the front clip yet?

I'm gonna keep it aero, do smoked headlights and mabye convert to HID's. I was considering buying a roller and transfering all my stuff to it, but i dunno, i just missed a notch up here that was a florida car for 1000 bucks, so IDK, If i keep this car(which i probly will), it will be getting paint, a new hood, mabye smooth the engine bay, dynamat the interior, put some tailpipes on it and if i have money/ambition left over im gonna put a solid roller in it or fire some juice at it, or do both... gonna be a busy winter with the car, but thats how i like it.