The cops got them!!! ( punks that trashed my mustang)

• Sponsors (?)

Glad to hear that they caught 'em!!

But.. you got rid of teh mustang?! :eek:

Yeah, but I will get another one soon.

Let's do a condom group buy :lol:
:lol:

i am SO DOWN

:D
Glad to hear they found them. Once they are convicted, sue them in civil court to recoupe your deductable.
How did the police nab them?

not sure, I will try and find out, plus I am going to have to ask the admins if I can post there names.

IN, my GF will understand

:D
pics?

glad they caught them :mad:

in the original thread

finally, the cops did something! glad to hear they caught them, but you need restitution as well.

Yeah it took them awile I am shocked they got them
:nice: thats what i am saying!

Sue them, and afterwards bish-slap and corn hole the three of them on the side

:nice:

I remember that, and I'm really happy they caught them! Did your insurance rates go up because of the claim? If so, I would make sure to add that into the cost...

No it did worse it cost me the mustang..

I had the car registered and insured in ohio because I can not afford insurance in massachusetts due to my driving record.. ( no accidents ever but MANY speeding tickets and I got caught racing a few times, my STEP points were maxed out I was a step 36. 15 is what a new driver is 9 is perfect 36 is horrible) The insurance company caught on to what we was doing and cancelled the insurance, it would have cost me 3000 a year plus to insure the car in massachusetts, compared to about 800 a year in ohio..

In a few months we will be moving to new hampshire so I will be able to get a mustang again this time it will be under my wifes name..

are they hot? like vandalizing in bikini's and stuff? :)

LOL that might have been kind of hot untill I realized it was my car they trashed

I had the car registered and insured in ohio because I can not afford insurance in massachusetts due to my driving record.. ( no accidents ever but MANY speeding tickets and I got caught racing a few times, my STEP points were maxed out I was a step 36. 15 is what a new driver is 9 is perfect 36 is horrible) The insurance company caught on to what we was doing and cancelled the insurance, it would have cost me 3000 a year plus to insure the car in massachusetts, compared to about 800 a year in ohio..

^ A mod on SN caught STREET RACING :eek: .

^ A mod on SN caught STREET RACING :eek: .
I think he has seen the err of his ways.

Hey Mike, If the news is in the paper then there is no reason why you couldn't post it...I know here they post all arrests in the local but I live in a town of about 5000.

And insurance fraud. :rlaugh:

But he got nailed by "The Man". dun dadun dunt

I think he has seen the err of his ways.

Hey Mike, If the news is in the paper then there is no reason why you couldn't post it...I know here they post all arrests in the local but I live in a town of about 5000.

But he got nailed by "The Man". dun dadun dunt

Yeah i learned my lesson the street racing stuff was many years ago.. BTW it was not insurance fraud we have a legitimate address in ohio. They knew the car was in massachusetts but they were not aware that it would be in massachusetts that long. Many people do that around here, you see old people everyday with florida plates driving around up here.. This commie hell hole I live in has state run insurance and they rape people. My wife had only had 1 ticket and no accidents in her life and she pays more to insure a 95 taurus up here than a 01 mustang cost in ohio.

Massachusetts sucks ass and I don't mean nice looking female ass, I mean nasty hairy unwashed fat man ass.. The entire state should be cut from the mainland pushed into the ocean and sunk with all the people that run this state and the people that voted for deval patrick still on it.

Yeah i learned my lesson the street racing stuff was many years ago.. BTW it was not insurance fraud we have a legitimate address in ohio. They knew the car was in massachusetts but they were not aware that it would be in massachusetts that long. Many people do that around here, you see old people everyday with florida plates driving around up here.. This commie hell hole I live in has state run insurance and they rape people. My wife had only had 1 ticket and no accidents in her life and she pays more to insure a 95 taurus up here than a 01 mustang cost in ohio.

Massachusetts sucks ass and I don't mean nice looking female ass, I mean nasty hairy unwashed fat man ass.. The entire state should be cut from the mainland pushed into the ocean and sunk with all the people that run this state and the people that voted for deval patrick still on it.

Ted Kennedy for teh win

Yeah i learned my lesson the street racing stuff was many years ago.. BTW it was not insurance fraud we have a legitimate address in ohio. They knew the car was in massachusetts but they were not aware that it would be in massachusetts that long. Many people do that around here, you see old people everyday with florida plates driving around up here.. This commie hell hole I live in has state run insurance and they rape people. .

I can second svttech's point, I declare my primary residency at one of my condo's in Florida, but I drive and live in Georgia for 90% of the year - I get cops telling me "you need to change your tags you know" and I politely reply "No I don't I have a place in Florida too..." Not to mention I don't have to pass emissions...which all of us who have that luxury know is a good PERK to have in the county you declare your residency in...
Coming from someone in who works in insurance - they usually just slap you on the wrist(pro rate what you "should" have paid...) for minor technicalities or just drop your coverage and you have to call up "safe auto" or whoever will insure the people that bounce from one company to another...

U talkin' about when someone threw a big ass rock through your window ... hit the radio or something? (Diggin' in the memory reserve ..)

Cool that they got caught! I hate people like that.

damn, you would have to pay about $3000 plus to insure a step 36?? im doing something wrong. im a step 15 and i pay $2500 a year. and im 27. i hate massachusetts. i might as well go ape **** and race everywhere for just $500 more a year haha.

glad they caught the perps!

damn, you would have to pay about $3000 plus to insure a step 36?? im doing something wrong. im a step 15 and i pay $2500 a year. and im 27. i hate massachusetts. i might as well go ape **** and race everywhere for just $500 more a year haha.

glad they caught the perps!

It might have been higher than 3k with my current record, I was a step 19 at that time when I checked what insurance would have cost.

I got all these tickets in 2005 and early 2006 when my mothers health went downhill, I was driving 200+ miles a day between going to work and going to see my mom in the hospital then the hospice home.. I had one state cop ask me right out if I was OK because he said I did'nt even notice him driving right next to me. all of the tickets were for 10-15 MPH over the limit ( except for the one mustang ticket where it was 10 over but they got me for chirping second gear) I used to cruise at 85 or so to try and save time and now I am paying the price.

In fact I got the tickets so fast the registry did not even get around to suspending my license untill my 6th violation when I should have lost it after 3.. So I got a suspension for 30 days then got my license back for a week then I got a three month suspension

Well i learned my lesson I drive the speed limit or 5 over now thats it

The drag racing tickets were back in the mid 90's to late 90's they have fallen off now.

ahh, sorry to hear that. hope she's better

yeah, your insurance would be significantly higher from 19 to 36.

a friend of mine got his insurance raised to a step 36 from driving like a maniac with his stangs, and his insurance was over $6000 a year.

ahh, sorry to hear that. hope she's better

yeah, your insurance would be significantly higher from 19 to 36.

a friend of mine got his insurance raised to a step 36 from driving like a maniac with his stangs, and his insurance was over $6000 a year.

My mother passed away last april.. cancer. Atleast she is not suffering anymore....

The insurance is the reason I won't buy another mustang untill we move latter this year, plus it will be in my wifes name.