Roush The day has come, selling the S2 and getting the KB 1.7!

I've given up modding my S2 and am replacing it with the KB 1.7. Well see how long my motor lasts. First thing I'm doing is upgrading my fuel system to the cobra tanks. Hopefully down the road I can upgrade my motor too.

It should be in and tuned within the next month or so. I am very excited to say the least! I know there are a few KBr's in here, so if you have any input, feel free to post it.

Oh yea...sorry Dennis, I guess you won't get to check out my S2 setup. :p

Shaun

• Sponsors (?)

That is great news Shaun... I hope you get it done quickly. I was hoping to have mine by the end of this week but another issue came up. My car should be running and tuned early next week. (I hope)

Start looking for new rods and pistons. It is not a matter of if but when :)

sstrayer said:
I've given up modding my S2 and am replacing it with the KB 1.7. Well see how long my motor lasts. First thing I'm doing is upgrading my fuel system to the cobra tanks. Hopefully down the road I can upgrade my motor too.

It should be in and tuned within the next month or so. I am very excited to say the least! I know there are a few KBr's in here, so if you have any input, feel free to post it.

Oh yea...sorry Dennis, I guess you won't get to check out my S2 setup. :p

Shaun

Good move...follow my lead :D
But why do you want the cobra tanks? The KB comes with BAP which is enough for it :shrug:

I agree Scott, hopefully just long enough when I have some cash :). I would like to build up my motor within the year and run 14psi so figured I would look into upgrading the tank now. Better to be safe than sorry. I'll need to research it more over the weekend. 00s281, thanks for letting me bite your style! :banana:

Shaun

00-Saleen said:
Series 4. I will be dynoing Next week most likely. Once i dyno i will post the results. If i dont reach my 400RWHP mark, what else can i try to get there? Steigmeir ported Inlet and manifold? Cattless X-pipe? Any others?

I'm not up to date with all your mods and too lazy to read so I will just post:

Seal gaps in intake around intercooler
Upgrade radiator
Do a water injection kit
Port intake

Just some things I tried anyways (well we didn't get the gaps sealed).

Shaun