The finalized combo rundown.

• Sponsors (?)

By streetable he's not meaning driving it on the street daily. By all technicalities of the law, it will be street legal. On a nice weekend he can legally still take it out for a cruise. I say give him a break, he knows what his limitations are. If he build it, it'll be one awesome car. If he doesn't, what effect does it have on you guys? You probably won't ever know it.

My car probably makes slightly over 400 to the wheels, and is fully emissions and inspection legal. I just got my car inspected by the local Meineke, and passed with flying colors. I'd have difficulty passing inspection in California, though, because the Tork Tech kit isn't CARB certified yet.

Why get rid of the cats? It just makes the car sound bad.

i can be an angry guy sometimes... but im sure we all have put a hot batch in the creases of a catalog or mag but dont come outa the box trashtalkin, my car will have 1,000 hp and "streetlegal" too!!....... when im like 80yrs. old and barley have enough power in my left leg to engage the clutch

hahaha. You guys crack me up. You obviously have never seen a real street car.The laws where i live are as followed, if the exhaust runs to the back axle than it it suitable for street use. What is this about me not being on here in the past 4 years?? Im on here everyday. The way we do things around here is this, if it can be drove on the track it can be drove on the street. Might not be legal, but it can be drove. There is a tubbed turbo lightning that runs low 7's in the 1000ft that get's drove on the street every saturday night. Just ask Arkansas Mystic, he is a good friend of mine. Just ask him if im building it and see what he says. As for me ABOUT to have the fastest/higher horsepower car on stangnet, lets see here. The highest horsepower car here is one that makes 7xx rwhp. Dont get me wrong, that's pretty good, but by no means is it just outragous. I will tell you what, i will go take pictures of the car tomorrow and post them just to make ya'll happy. Now your gonna say "well you are just going to get a picture off the internet and post it as your stuff" So you just let me know what to do to prove it that it's my stuff and it will get posted. There might be alot of stuff that i am but a liar or BS'er is not one of them. If you dont want to believe me that's fine, keep the smart ass comments coming. It's no skin off my back.