The Garden State Mustang Club FORDS OF FALL, ALL FORD CAR SHOW

89stang1

Stroked and Juiced
10 Year Member
Nov 5, 2008
nj
CLICK ON THE PHOTOBUCKET LINE below then click FULL SCREEN mode, sit back with a beer and some popcorn and enjoy!!!.............SORRY about all the pics of my car and my 2 buddys cars......Terrys grey 03 cobras putting just shy of 700 HP to the wheels and Daves 03 black Termi is just a couple less, 2 nice rides :drool::drool: blast cruising with them:nice:

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the pics man! I always feel like I'm at those shows because your camera takes such amazing pics. Is that your son hanging out by the car? It's always cool to see the next generation of mustang guys. :nice: My kid will inherit my coupe one day!

Thanks for the pics man! I always feel like I'm at those shows because your camera takes such amazing pics. Is that your son hanging out by the car? It's always cool to see the next generation of mustang guys. :nice: My kid will inherit my coupe one day!

Thanks Bro!!!! i spent money i didn't have for a new SLR camera, i got tired of seeing my car a different color each time i took pics with my point and shoot lol. Glad i bought it camera takes great pics im still learning how to use it. Yeah thats my 10 year old son flippin me the bird real nice huh lol, hes definitely the next generation he goes with me to all shows and races, i send him to get the trophy if i win at shows, Thanks Again glad to see all the time it takes to take the pics and download them then post em up is appreciated:nice: hes definitely gonna get my stang but since i changed the power with the new engine maybe at 20 instead of 17 (not a great starter car)