The get rid of the junk in your garage thread!

• Sponsors (?)

stock exhaust headers - on car about 3-4 months
stock shifter
stock MAF
65mm FMS TB with IAC
GT black shift knob
15 new stock header bolts (missing one bolt)
Milodon main stud kit with windage tray - never used

Gotta check for other stuff

any one have block and heads in any condition to play/practice with near arizona?

I have old but good
K&N filter
intake box and tube
cap rotor
motorsport wires
one 2.5" cat
all 4 calipers
front brake lines
front and rear rotors
spare tire (find another one and youll have skinnies for the track :D ... jk)

I have door cups, 94-95 stock tail lights with harness (need prep and paint), and most of a tan leather interior, a stock 98 cobra rear bumper, stock rear wing, cobra brakes w/slotted drilled rotors, hawk pads all of which are still basically new. the bumper, rear wing, and door cups are ready to go now, the brakes will be available in 2-3 months.

I have the following:

Seat belts...(all kinds, kinda dirty)
Stock Starter...(dirty, but worked when removed)
T-5 block plate
94-95 stock fogs, brackets, bolts, etc...pretty good condition
Stock overflow bottle
Quarter window interior trim
Broken Edelbrock perfromer RPM intake (needs new rear plenum welded on, bolt holes are broken out)
off road H-pipe (hedman) (5K miles)
BBK Catted H-pipe (8K miles)
Aeromotive Street rod Carb fuel pump...used but works good
ARP main bolts set up for girdle...Have girdle as well. (studs are new, girdle has been used for 4-5K miles)
AFM ashtray switch panel (94-95)
2 dash clocks
Airbag module (under the radio)
2 airbag crash sensors (front of car)
Mach 460 tweeters (still in car, would need to trade for black covers)
Moroso water pump drive
Fox and sn-95 waterpumps (both used)
-8 AN Straight push on hose ends (4 total)
Any engine/tranny bolts...some rusty but there...
all kinds of accessory pullies (one underdrive crank...mostly stock others)

Have ALOT of other stuff...Jog my memory and I ay have it.

Located in Palmdale, Ca

stock tail lights with harness (need prep and paint), cobra brakes w/slotted drilled rotors, hawk pads all of which are still basically new.

I have the following:

Seat belts...(all kinds, kinda dirty)
Stock Starter...(dirty, but worked when removed)
T-5 block plate
94-95 stock fogs, brackets, bolts, etc...pretty good condition
Stock overflow bottle
Airbag module (under the radio)
2 airbag crash sensors (front of car)

Located in Palmdale, Ca

PMs sent

Ok I now have a bassani Catted X pipe (cats hollow) with new flow tubes, a canton racing aluminum overflow bottle (the website says no modifying but it will need a little). It looks like i'll be selling the black interior out of the 98 afterall, and the stock 17' spare tire. I will have tons more since i'm now starting to dismantle it. I also have a starter (just bought it from squeeze&stroke) since the 98's is exactly the same. lol. i'll

Ok I now have a bassani Catted X pipe (cats hollow) with new flow tubes, a canton racing aluminum overflow bottle (the website says no modifying but it will need a little). It looks like i'll be selling the black interior out of the 98 afterall, and the stock 17' spare tire. I will have tons more since i'm now starting to dismantle it. I also have a starter (just bought it from squeezeandstroke) since the 98's is exactly the same. lol. i'll

What effect do the hollowed-out cats have on emissions? Did you have to find a "special" test-only shop to pass smog? How much do you want for the X-pipe? I can pick it up, since I'll be heading to Garden Grove a week from Saturday.

Oh, is this x-pipe from the 98? Or will it fit on a 95 GT/Cobra? Auto or manual only? :shrug:

What effect do the hollowed-out cats have on emissions? Did you have to find a "special" test-only shop to pass smog? How much do you want for the X-pipe? I can pick it up, since I'll be heading to Garden Grove a week from Saturday.

Oh, is this x-pipe from the 98? Or will it fit on a 95 GT/Cobra? Auto or manual only? :shrug:

If it is for a 98, and you still need one for a 94/95 I have a BBK catted H-pipe if Donkey punch doesnt want to pay to have it shipped. :shrug: