The get rid of the junk in your garage thread!

:shrug:
parchisi said:
back home I got a stock 302 and T5 sitting on the floor of the garage
stock intake manifold and fuel rails
stock airbox
stock motor mounts
stock tranny mount
stock block plate
stock flywheel (needs resurfacing)
stock TB
....you get the point....a lot of leftovers from the swap.

You're gonna give all that stuff away? :shrug: If so, dibs on the engine and tranny.

• Sponsors (?)

parchisi said:
back home I got a stock 302 and T5 sitting on the floor of the garage
stock intake manifold and fuel rails
stock airbox
stock motor mounts
stock tranny mount
stock block plate
stock flywheel (needs resurfacing)
stock TB
....you get the point....a lot of leftovers from the swap.

I'd be interested in the T5 transmission and engine if you don't mind giving me some info about them. I've been thinking about having a 5speed in my car. What else would I need?

zZsKyZz said:
I'd be interested in the T5 transmission and engine if you don't mind giving me some info about them. I've been thinking about having a 5speed in my car. What else would I need?

there are mad threads about the swap, just search it.

but since im here:

Stock upper
Pro Products 65mm tb

zZsKyZz said:

the engine and transmission worked perfectly when I took them out of the car at 123k miles. The only problem might be that the engine has been sitting openly with no intake or timing chain cover, so more than likely there's crap in the head ports, in the lifter valley, and possibly in the oil pan.

Oh yeah, for your swap I also got the flywheel, the belhousing, clutch fork. Its just junk sitting in the garage. If anybody wants any of this stuff though, you'd have to wait until thanksgiving when I go home to it.

I do like the idea of this being stickied...

I have the stock intake upper and lower

stock throttle body...

stock headlights

clear corners with the rubber peeling off

i'm sure there's a few other things, but most of the stuff i've replaced has been given away already