Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

How To: Add more Kale to your Diet-
Step 1. Put Kale on a Double Bacon Cheeseburger.
Step 2. Eat It...
Lol
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
Well I could certainly stand to eat more kale............:puke:

You could also certainly stand to do more work and post about it, now that the weirdness has lulled. I mean I get low funds thing, but dont you have enough scraps to build something that randomly popped into your head? Hell, maybe I should ship my hood down to give you something to do.

How To: Add more Kale to your Diet-
Step 1. Put Kale on a Double Bacon Cheeseburger.
Step 2. Eat It...
Lol
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I'll make a note of that.

You could also certainly stand to do more work and post about it, now that the weirdness has lulled. I mean I get low funds thing, but dont you have enough scraps to build something that randomly popped into your head? Hell, maybe I should ship my hood down to give you something to do.

Shaddup. I am working on it. The progress, and or lack of is why there isn't anything to talk about. It's bodywork man,.....by the time I had half this much time invested in the bodywork on the red car, I bailed on it and surrendered its fate to a " buddy deal" that I hated. This car isn't gonna get a buddy deal, and I can't even imagine paying to have it finished. I'm getting some aluminum plate either today, or tomorrow. The plate is the backer for the honkin rectangular hole in the middle of my rear bumper, and the start of the trim plate that'll go between the tail lights.

Hhmmm. Me too. IC pipes, my pain can be your pain Mike. My ocd kicks in and the bends have to be "perfect" you can just whip em out. Lol.

You should probably look more closely at my work then. Nothing I do is perfect, and nothing I do is " whipped out". I don't know how anybody could consider having to do something over, and over " whipping out".
Here,...let's rephrase, using the word:.........

Mike was whipped when he dragged his dead, dusty ass out of the garage.

He should've been whipped the day he decided to put the first cut into the sheet metal on that car......

Your TIG skills, and mine are probably dead even. Not my favorite machine. I still will go to the MIG 27 every time on everything except tubing over that "slow, future burn through, pain in the ass to control when laying down," TIG.
^^^^^^^ This is a Great idea :D
No said the finger,..:nono:.no it isn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
TIG'ing isn't all bad. if you don't have a foot pedal, set the heat on the coldish side and it will keep you from burning thru towards the end of your weld. if you want it to be on the more predictable side, you can always use a torch to pre-heat the work and set you amps on the lower end of the scale for what ever thickness of material you are using. just put a good deal of prep into your work piece and make sure your tungsten is sharp. im just saying this because, when I was learning, I was bad at adjusting my travel speed and kept f*&king up my work.

I remember it well,....The 10 o clock news always started with "It's 10 O clock, Do you know where your children are?"
Then Came Carson, and after him maybe some late late show. After that a Flag, some fan fare, and then ants crawling on the screen till the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.