the great ink got more power PICS

blackink00

I missed a shift & stole Curt's money.
Mar 30, 2005
Tempe, AZ
well in order to answer to jason and be faster and overall better then him i just got these. going on in 2 weeks. you guys will say all the usual SN stuff like "do the PI swap" or "you wont gain anything since your NPI" and "PIITB". well my goal is to run 12s with a NPI before i go PI and i like being the underdog. i think these will help my N2O alot. i should have 12s now. oh and 12s are hard to get over here in PHX. dam this hot weather.
HPIM0242.jpg

Attachments

• HPIM0242.jpg
    HPIM0242.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Sponsors (?)

blackink00 said:
well in order to answer to jason and be faster and overall better then him i just got these. going on in 2 weeks. you guys will say all the usual SN stuff like "do the PI swap" or "you wont gain anything since your NPI" and "PIITB". well my goal is to run 12s with a NPI before i go PI and i like being the underdog. i think these will help my N2O alot. i should have 12s now. oh and 12s are hard to get over here in PHX. dam this hot weather.
HPIM0242.jpg

:eek: Damn you! You Bastage!!..

Do the PI swap or else you won't gain anyhing since you're NPI... or just PIITB

But hell yeah man, get that thing into the 12's!

Attachments

• HPIM0242.jpg
    HPIM0242.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 70
DropTopPony said:
i'll still consider you NPI if you have a PI Intake :)
i know i wish i could cheat like that but its like being married but have something a little extra on the side. sure i could get away with it but i just wouldnt feel right. oh and helt....i love you man!!:eek:

blackink00 said:
HPIM0242.jpg
Is that a crimp on that primary? Whats up with that?

Attachments

• HPIM0242.jpg
    HPIM0242.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 63
blackink00 said:
HPIM0242.jpg

You will gain around 10-14RWHP on the N20...expect 7-10 N/A. And yes BBKs are designed like that....mine have worked fine :D. But good luck to you man! But I still think Jason will get you on the bigend :D.

Attachments

• HPIM0242.jpg
    HPIM0242.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 64
hotmustang331 said:
You will gain around 10-14RWHP on the N20...expect 7-10 N/A. And yes BBKs are designed like that....mine have worked fine :D. But good luck to you man! But I still think Jason will get you on the bigend :D.

:eek: :eek:

Did somebody say big end?.. They do call me Tripod, ya know :D