Build Thread The Hoopty Chronicles - New House, New garage, New Car?

First of all, congrats on getting married! Second, what's the price of the PiMP system? Since they both pretty much work the same, the price may be the deciding factor.
About $730 shipped. Includes the software license for Tuner Studio. You still need the highly recommended wide band O2 sensor on top of that. I've looked into both systems and PIMP seems to be better and less expensive IMO. I'll send you a PM with more info.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I think you guys are all a bunch of lazy weiners.

Get a damn soldering iron and build your own.

Imagine the satisfaction you'll have when you can throw it all in the trash because it doesn't work.

@hoopty5.0 make sure you get data logging. The pnp2 I bought came with tuner studio lite, but no data logging. I had to get online and download tuner studio with a data logger for about 80 bucks iirc.

I think you guys are all a bunch of lazy weiners.

Get a damn soldering iron and build your own.

Imagine the satisfaction you'll have when you can throw it all in the trash because it doesn't work.
You're just bitter because I haven't gone in over my head yet and hit the eject button. So -

:trollface:

Reactions: 1 users
@hoopty5.0 make sure you get data logging. The pnp2 I bought came with tuner studio lite, but no data logging. I had to get online and download tuner studio with a data logger for about 80 bucks iirc.

Includes:
-PiMP ECU
-Licensed TunerStudioMS Tuning Software ($69.95 value) (More Info)
-MegaLogViewer Datalogging Software (More Info)

Dang, Sorry to hear that. The only body problem I ever had was backing out of a spot working late one Friday and cut the wheel too soon and crunched my passenger front fender on a parking deck pillar I forgot was there..... Man was I upset.... (and yep not my normal spot...)