The idioms of a real douchebag

• Sponsors (?)

mustang70 said:
No offense meant to you bro. I've been I level since I joined. It's just that most of the O level I've dealt with have been dumb as a door knob. But that could be the community I was in.

My NCOIC is a lat moved I-level guy and a couple of my real good friends are I-level or lat moved from I-level, including a corporal in my shop.

I'm a skid kid, not alot of stupid people in our community. What airframe did you work with?

05MGT said:
He agreed and said he has a buddy that has a twin turbo 2.8 Camaro. I aksed him how he did it. He told me his buddy had it all fabricated with 2 (yes 2) intercoolers. 1 per turbo and a Y-pipe connecting them into the intake. Again I nodded and said "oh." He THEN said he wants to do the same thing to his Camaro but just using one turbo. He told me he had a pair of Hooker headers that were going to feed into his turbo.

This is the only even potentially true part I saw. Head over to turbomustangs.com and look around. Shorty headers on a "junkyard" twin turbo setup. Usually one large intercooler is made from the cores of smaller ones, though.

worked v6 said:
I knew this kid in high school that had a 2001 honda civic type R and he said that it has 250rwhp,(stock) and that they come with 6spd v-tech transmission.... how many of you can tell me whats wrong with that picture?

1.) No type-Rs were sold in the U.S in '01. 2.) They're somewhere around 180-195fwhp, not 250. 3.)The VTEC system is in the engine's valvetrain, not transmission, and 4.) They had a 5-speed. :D.

I had a friend in highschool that got a '69 Camaro RS with a mostly stock smallblock and auto. He seemed to think it was or had been a 9 second car. My mostly stock '89 is faster.