The inside story.

• Sponsors (?)

That is a illusion. If I would of cut the stocker back another half inch it would only be the port itself. What you are seeing is actually the back of the bowl area of the stock intake.

why would you cut the plenums off like that? do you just have that many spare parts laying around?

I am sure 5spdGT would be interested in some of those measurements

Exactly! And in the process shortening the runners and increasing air speed. Mustang guys will walk past it without a second glance at the track. And non fox guys would never know the differance.

This is a lost artform. When the mods came out, people forgot these kind of "adjustments" the old school guys used. You can say its stock to the sap who wants to run, he won't have a clue. While you're there, you can drill the nitrous ports on the underside. Most guys, especially anymore, couldn't guess thats done till they're separated from several dollars. Sneaky is a point of view, I liked the term "innovative":nice: Set of properly done Thumpers, port job on the lower, E cam, low 13's all day, looks bone stock- this sounds like my car! PM me if you wanna sell one!

Exactly! And in the process shortening the runners and increasing air speed. Mustang guys will walk past it without a second glance at the track. And non fox guys would never know the differance.
hell 9/10'ths of the fox guys wont know whats going on. the runners arent so staggered that at first glance you wont notice.

This is a lost artform. When the mods came out, people forgot these kind of "adjustments" the old school guys used. You can say its stock to the sap who wants to run, he won't have a clue. While you're there, you can drill the nitrous ports on the underside. Most guys, especially anymore, couldn't guess thats done till they're separated from several dollars. Sneaky is a point of view, I liked the term "innovative":nice: Set of properly done Thumpers, port job on the lower, E cam, low 13's all day, looks bone stock- this sounds like my car! PM me if you wanna sell one!

Ported gt40s with 1.9 and 1.6 valves. ported lower, anderson N-21. and a 100 shot. Going through an Art Carr AOD.Mid 12's NA and 11's on the spray. Thats the plan as of now.
People will ask why... and the answer is simple. Anybody with a credit card can go fast. I plan to do EVERYTHING myself and build a fast DD that looks stock other than wheels.:shrug: