Paint and Body The Mike And Dave Show: Part Deaux

• Sponsors (?)

Dave,, please don't be offended You remind me of Dr. Johnny Fever from WKRP,, the more he drank, the better he did his job.. lol. Anyone remember when he did the sobriety test?
Here's the truth of the matter, I "usually" don't even get drunk.

Just a cool buzz and some tasty waves is all I need.

I say usually because if it weren't for that damn Mike.....

Reactions: 3 users
image (1).png

Reactions: 2 users
So, last picture for this adventure (unless I post one because my plane is going down!).

Mike saying goodbye to me standing next to his cool little mini.
image.jpeg

Reactions: 5 users
What you guys did is one of the coolest things I have seen in a car Forum. The car looks AMAZING, and you both have proven that most people in this crazy world are good people. Mike, you have done amazing work on the monster. Dave, you have done amazing paint. The car rocks!

Reactions: 3 users
And the winner is....

My wife and I just fell out of the chair on this one.

The compressor thing was clearly the result of an oversight on my part. ( I mean,...whodathunk that that little black roundy thing had a stupid air filter in it anyway?) The switch failing was Murphy seeing if he could fck with me one more time..But I showed him.
Nothing to be sorry about, it feels pretty good sitting on my butt for a bit.
I'm sorry that you're having to layover so long, and that after such a long weekend, you have to end it waiting in an airport.

I've looked at it, and I've decided to forego carrying the black onto the cowl. That black insert is a redundancy of the hood paint scheme being surrounded by orange, so I'm leaving it that way. (Minus the color sanding and buffing of course.)

Reactions: 7 users